There is a common question regarding damaged and lost screws on the resin tank on Elegoo Saturn. I have answered several questions for this on the Facebook groups, but those are not indexed by Google so you are out of luck when Googling. This is why I publish this really short blog post – so people can actually Google up the screws used on the Elegoo Saturn resin tank.
There are three screws:
- M3x5 with countersunk head,
- M4x10 with countersunk head, and
- M4x10 with cylindrical head.
- The vat is attached via M4x40 screws with overmolded cylindrical head.
This is it. I hope the search engines will pick this up well.
- Hand-on experiences with Mercury X Washing & Curing station and 15 USD must-have upgrades
- Fixing the “backlight always on” problem on Elegoo Saturn
- Full CAD model of Elegoo Saturn
- Prints not sticking to the build plate, layer separation, rough surface, elephant foot: resin viscosity – the common denominator